If Christ is coming from out of the Father is to be trusted as God from out of God and also the Spirit is from out of Christ or is from out of both of them, of which Christ says, goes forth from the Father and also this is the One who will take hold from what is mine and Christ from out of the Holy Spirit, the voice of the angel says, for that which is in her is from out of the Holy Spirit, is to take part with Him, so that the mystery, faith, and by hearing alone, with affectionate regard should come and intimately be with me. God knows, perceives and understands Himself, Christ declares Himself, the Holy Spirit makes Him visible to the saints and in the Holy Scriptures our Trinity declares to us; and we simply trust Him; not wanting any strife, agreeing with what we are hearing. From out of this faith is the salvation of kindness and good favour, righteousness comes from out of faith and is apart from the works of the law. It is written that from the hearer of faith, the Spirit of Christ is given to those who are saved. It is this faith made known generally by public declaration who say, and I myself hold on to, instructed from the Scriptures; three Holy, three together Holy, three indwelling appearances, three indwelling appearances together, three with activity, three with activity together, three actual mutual existences, three Being together with one another. The Trinity is called Holy, Three Beings, one symphony, one divinity, the same Being, the same divinity, and the same actual existences, likeness from likeness, equality of kindness, the Father and also the Son and also the Holy Spirit. Teaching them we leave alone, For no one knows the Father except the Son, nor the Son except the Father and to who the Son might reveal and it is revealed through the Holy Spirit. Therefore, then, these three Beings, from out of Him, from beside Him, or intimately with Him, to think purely of each of them in a worthy manner, even as He Himself is unveiled to them as Light, fire, and wind and also other similar appearances, I have deemed, to be for the ministry of men who are worthy. Therefore God is the one who said in the beginning, Let there be Light and light came to be, this light is made visible to us so we see it, the One who is True, who shines on all humanity, who comes into the world where David says, Send your light and your truth. The very same Lord said, That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions which shows us the three Person of Holy worship for their are three actual existences.
But he also says that justification and kindness are from both: but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God, is like saying, Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 5.1) no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit (1Cor. 12.3), and none can take hold of the Holy Spirit except from the Lord. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all (1Cor 12.4-6). from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit (2Cor. 3.18). Do not distress the Holy Spirit in whom you were marked for the day of redemption (Eph. 4.30) is like saying, Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? We are not stronger than He, are we? (1Cor. 10.22). The Spirit distinctly said (1Tim 4.1), is like saying, “Thus says the Lord Almighty (Hag. 2.11), and The Holy Spirit has stood in you midst (Hag.2.5) and if someone makes an opening for me, I and the Father will enter and make our dwelling with Him (Jn. 14.23; Rev. 3.20). Now Isaiah, and the Spirit of God is upon Him (Is 11.2), and Christ, The Spirit of Lord is upon Me for the sake of having anointed Me (Luke4.18); and You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit (Acts 10.38); also The Lord has sent me and His own Spirit (Is. 48.16). And, clearly evident is the voice of the Seraphim, crying Holy Holy Holy, the Lord of Hosts (Is. 6.3). If you hear, that He is lifted up to the right hand of God, receiving His personal promise of the Spirit from beside the Father (Acts 2.33), or to wait for the Father’s own promise, which you heard (Acts 1.4), or the Spirit sent Him away into the desert (Mk. 1.12), or Do not be anxious about what you might say because it is the Spirit of my Father speaking in you (Matt. 10.19-20) or if in the Spirit of God I cast out demons or but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness (Mk. 3.29) and next, “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit (Lk. 23.46); or The Child continued to grow and become strong in Spirit (Lk. 2.40) or Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan (Lk. 4.1) or And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit (Lk. 4.14), That which comes into existence from the Spirit is Spirit (Jn. 3.6) which is like saying That which came to be in Him was life (Jn. 1.4) or I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper the Spirit of Truth (Jn. 14.16) or Peter said to Ananias that you cheat the Holy Spirit? and after this he said, You did not cheat men but God! (Acts 5.3-5). Then it is God out from within God and the Holy Spirit is God in whom the ones who seated aside the price of the land cheated against He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit (1Tim. 3.16). I have nothing further to say about this. The Son is God and it says and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is God over all (Rom. 9.5). It says, Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved and also and they spoke the word of the Lord to them; And he brought them into his house and set food before them, and rejoiced greatly, having believed in God with his whole household (Acts 16.31-33); In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God (Jn. 1.1), or so that they will adorn the doctrine of God our Savior (Tit. 2.10), or For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us (Tit. 2.11-12), or looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus (Tit. 2.13). The service of the Spirit and the Word are the same. Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God (Acts 20.28) is like saying I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service (1Tim 1.12).
(1) Therefore, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as has been demonstrated, work together with the Father: “for by the word of the Lord the heavens were established and by the breath of his mouth, all their power.” The Holy Spirit is to be worshipped: “for it is necessary for those who worship God, to worship in spirit and in truth.”
(2) And if he works together these things, a creation doesn’t not make a creation, nor does the divinity become created, nor is God known in a limit or circumscription. For he is unlimited, uncontainable, inconceivable, surpassing all things made of God.
(3) Nor is a creation to be worshipped: “for they worshipped the creation in place of the one who created, and they became foolish.” For how is it not foolish to speak of God as a creation and to disregard the first commandment which says, ” Hear, Israel, the Lord your God, the Lord is one;” “There shall not be a new god among you.”
(4) In the holy Scriptures different names are called of the Father and Son and Holy Spirit. Of the Father Almighty, Father of all, Father of Christ; and the Son: Logos, Christ, “true light”; and of the Holy Spirit: “Paraclete,” “Spirit of Truth,” “Spirit of God,” “Spirit of Christ.”
(5) Therefore, [our] God and Father further is through as “Light,” and because of this, “dwelling in unapproachable light.”
(6) [Our] entire God is “Power,” and because of this <the Son> is “Lord of powers;” [our] entire God is “Wisdom,” therefore the Son is “Wisdom from Wisdom,” “in whom all treasures of wisdom are hidden;” [our] entire God is “Life” therefore the Son is “Life from Life,” “for I am truth and the life.”
(7) The Holy Spirit is from both, the Spirit from Spirit. “For God is spirit;” divinity, he is the giver of gifts, most true, most brilliant, “Paraclete,” premonitory of purposes of the Father.
(8) For as the Son is “angel of great counsel,” thus also is the Holy Spirit. “But we received,” it says, “the Spirit of God, in order that we might know that which was given to us by God, which we also speak about, not in persuasive words of [human] wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit of God, comparing spiritual things to spiritual people.”