(1) Distinguishing the things made from the one who made and the things created from the one who created, they say, “Bless the Lord, all you works of the Lord.”
(2) They spoke about all things and omitted nothing, in order that the Holy Spirit might characterise the perfect knowledge in regard to knowing, what sort is divine and what sort came to be by God, in order that we might not mix with the eternal the things which came to be our of nothing. In order that we might not destroy our own thinking, he brought together all things in an accounting. For the Holy Spirit revealed to them,
(3) as those deemed worthy at the same time to be with the angels <and> having become companions with angels, the things in heaven and on earth and the things beneath the earth, and then they were not ignorant.
(4) And the same holy youths say, as they said before: “Bless the Lord, all you works of the Lord,” and began to reckon and to distinguish what are the works, what are the things that have made, what are the things working, and what things were worked.
(5) And they accounted for heaven, earth, water above heaven, and angels (for the angels are created) and thrones and powers (for these are created), sun, moon (for these were made and not uncreated), clouds and rain, winds, snow, lightening, thunder, earth, sea, streams, depths, rivers, all humanity, mountains, birds of the sky, flocks and animals, souls of the devout, spirits of the just, Hananiah, Azariah, Mishael, priests and slaves of God.
(6) For all these things are made and created, having come into being by God through the Logos and the Holy Spirit: “for the word of the Lord the heavens were established and by the breath of his mouth all their power.”
(7) See, beloved brother, how they accounted for all things, borne by the Holy Spirit; and they did not account the Son among things made, and neither the Holy Spirit. But they knew the same divinity to be in Trinity and the same Trinity to be in one divinity. And they praised the Father in the Son, and Son in the Father with the Holy Spirit, one holiness, one worship, one divinity, one praise.